Wed, Mar 23|
FORE Equity + Inclusion Committee Meeting
Time & Location
Mar 23, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
About the Event
Always a work in progress, the goal of this committee is to make sure that voices are being heard from all of Roxhill's diverse communities and identity groups and that families' needs are being met in a culturally responsive manner.
The FORE Equity + Inclusion Committee meets once a month. If you are interested in attending a meeting or joining the committee, please send us a Facebook message or email email@example.com for Zoom info. Interpretation can be provided upon request.
Equity & Committee Goals:
1. Create equal access to information/resources for the whole Roxhill community.
2. Create a FoRE group and leadership that is reflective of the Roxhill community (e.g. demographics, ability etc.)
3. Advocate for Roxhill to receive additional needed resources to continue building a thriving community. (e.g. grant funding for areas of need as identified by Roxhill staff)
4. Create community and resources for families receiving Special Education and/or are curious about Special Education services to support their students.
5. Create opportunities for families to connect with each other during virtual coffee hours and language affinity groups.